4.16 Hand-Over Advice to Attorney

(2 credits)

Buy More Credits


A letter of instruction to an attorney to collect an overdue account. The attorney will require all invoices
and documentation pertaining to the account before he can act effectively. Legal costs can be
avoided by approaching the Clerk of the Small Claims Court (which is situated at many Magistrates’
Courts). This facility is available to natural persons only and for money claims up to R7,000.